For those currently on a recognised animal care or veterinary care course, we offer occasional internship placements for a minimum of 5 weeks at the rehoming centre where you can work across several areas and disciplines.
This is open to those:
– Looking for at least 5 weeks full time which will be a mixture of weekdays and weekends
– Already studying animal care or veterinary care at a physical establishment (not an online course) and who can provide proof of studentship.
– Who can speak and read English to a fairly complex level in order to take verbal and written instructions
– Are over 16, or over 18 if coming from outside Malta.
– Have the physical ability to move easily around an awkwardly shaped site with lots of steps.
If you are interested in applying for an internship in the rehoming centre, please complete the following application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to previous persistent attendance and conduct issues (many, though not all, students), we have had to make the decision to no longer accept SOK students at the rehoming centre for the time being. If this situation changes we will update this page.