The MSPCA does not receive Government funding and relies on public donations and fundraising activities organised throughout the year to continue helping animals in need and giving them what they deserve.
There are lots of ways you can help the dogs and cats at the MSPCA.
YOU can make a difference to an animal’s life.
- Gifts In-Kind wish list …..
For the Re-Homing Centre
- Tinned food for cats/kittens, dogs/puppies
- Cat and dog treats
- Warm beddings – towels and blankets
- Deworming and defleaing treatment
- High protein food for sick animals
- Cat boxes/crates
- Dog baskets
- Cat litter
- Leashes & collars
- Babycat kitten milk
Animal Enrichment Items
- Pet toys
- Kong toys
- Nature cds
- Soothing music CDs
Daily Needs Items
- Liquid laundry detergents
- Hand sanitizer
- Black bags
- Cotton wool
- A4 printing paper
- Blue biros
- Pencil batteries
- Baby wipes
For the Charity Retail Outlets and Events
- Food for an event
- Raffle prizes
- Clothes and shoes in excellent condition
- Bric a brac and jewellery
- The list is endless! For further information please contact the MSPCA Paws 4 A Cause Retail Outlet on 21332201
- Donate Online – make a one-off or a regular donation to the MSPCA on the online form.
- Send a cheque to theMSPCA at St. Francis Ravelin Street, Floriana (Tel: 21 230468).
- Send a donation via SMS – 5061 7599 -€2.10
- 5061 8199 -€4.19
- 5061 8999 -€6.29
- 5061 9299 -€10.49
- Run an event on behalf of the MSPCA. It’s easier than you think! Contact the Business Development Manager at the MSPCA on firstname.lastname@example.org for a fundraising pack which gives you lots of ideas and help!
- Attend the MSPCA events and lend your support to raise money for the MSPCA (or volunteer to help, it’s great fun!)
- Legacies: Be remembered always – make a Legacy to the MSPCA by leaving a gift in your will. It’s easy to make a codicil on your will, contact the Business Development Manager on email@example.com for further information. All calls treated confidentially. (more information found in the make a donation page)
Please note: Because we feel it aids digestion better and ensures a premium source of nutrients the MSPCA feed only on type of premium food to it’s animals. Donations of dry food need to be compatible with what is used at the Re-Homing Centre. Please contact the MSPCA Homing Manager for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org.